A recent survey detailing the trends the recruiting industry will see this year may help ATS (Click here) providers and users.
“Optimism Abounds: Staffing and Recruiting Industry Expectations,” a new report from Bullhorn, revealed the results of the company’s 2010 trends survey of what recruiters expect for the staffing and recruiting industry.
The report also outlines key statistics and ideas to increase job orders and turn a greater profit margin this year. Among those ideas are a grater concentration in sales and social media networks, especially with LinkedIn.
The report further found:
- 29 percent of respondents anticipate an increase of 25 percent or more profit growth
- 34 percent of respondents anticipate an increase of 10 percent to 25 percent revenue growth
- 54 percent of respondents anticipate an increase of more than 10 percent of open job orders to change
- 81 percent of respondents expect an increase in their total compensation
- 78 percent of respondents found LinkedIn to be their most effective social media tool last year
“If you are not spending more time in sales and business development as we come out of the recession, you are not going to get in the door,” one recruiter said in the survey.
“We are planning on utilizing the Web and social media more than ever, and we will also be looking at more ways to utilize technology to mirror and enhance our work flow process,” another recruiter said.