Main Sequence is releasing an update on our hosted servers this week with a variety of fixes and minor changes. The most noticeable improvements are:
- Rollup Changes:
- The Recent Rollups screen now displays more of your lists, and has color-coded column headings for Name, Company, and Position for better visual distinction.
- If you’re using the “Scheduled Items” column in your layout, you can now click on the header to sort the records by the scheduled item.
- User Security Changes:
- The ‘Copy User Settings’ area under System now allows for the copying of Activity default settings and MyPCR customizations from one user to another.
- A new ‘Current User’ setting has been added to the Auditing Reports security option. This setting limits the user’s Auditing Reports output to only those records bearing their own username.
- Position Activity Changes:
- When entering an Activity for a Position record, the “Copy” panel now includes a “Copy to Name” option. Use the popup search to locate a contact by name, and the Activity will also be saved in that record’s Activity log.
- When entering an Activity for a Position record, the “Schedule” panel includes a new option to add a Followup to the Schedule in addition to the activity being created.
- While in the Customize window for Position record layouts, you’ll find a new “Configure Status” option under the Action menu. This checklist allows you to hide any of the default Status field options that you don’t use.
- We have added confirmation alerts to the Activity and Note entry panels so that the user is warned before allowing them to close a text entry area without saving their text.
- The popup selector for the Industry/Specialty field now includes a “Recently Used” option in the “Sort Results” dropdown.
- We’ve added a direct link to our Learning Center into the menu at the upper right corner of your PCR window, next to your user icon.
Also, if you have a few minutes to spare, we invite you give us your thoughts on PCRecruiter / Main Sequence by completing this short PCRecruiter User Survey. We appreciate it!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, join our LinkedIn Users Group, or YouTube to stay in the loop, and watch the lower portion of of your PCRecruiter login screen for all the latest blog posts and updates.