We know how important it is for executive search and placement professionals to maintain efficient communication and record keeping. This week we’re giving you a new way to combine the most versatile staffing and recruitment software on the market with your inbox.
Announcing PCRecruiter for Gmail, which joins PCRecruiter for Outlook in the arsenal of tools to help you access and enter data more quickly and accurately.
Whether you’re a solo recruiter or part of a team, you’ll work more effectively without wasting a second on switching screens or running searches. You’ll create contacts more quickly, without errors or duplications, and be ready to respond more promptly to any email you receive.
Making Gmail a robust recruitment CRM
With PCRecruiter for Gmail, you’ll be able to:
- Automatically see contact details, activities, notes, and attachments for your email correspondents along side their email.
- Create new records to your database, quickly parsing contact info from the resume header or email signature.
- Update existing records with a fresh resume or contact info.
- Add correspondents to Rollup Lists.
- Associate correspondents with Position Pipelines.
- Launch a phone call with your dialer of choice, such as RingCentral or PCR for Google Voice.
- Add email attachments to contact records.
- Write new Notes and Activities.
- Search for Contacts in PCRecruiter.
PCRecruiter for Gmail makes it easy to take action, whether you need to enhance information, import an attachment, add contacts to lists for an email campaign, or pipelining candidates for trackable presentation and feedback from your clients.
Ready to get started? Install the G Suite Add-On and read the setup instructions in our Learning Center.
Review PCRecruiter, Get a $20 Gift Card
We hope you are as excited about this new Gmail integration as we are! We have so many more new features to reveal in the coming months! If updates like these are helping you be more successful, please take a minute to share your opinion with G2 or Capterra. Both of these sites are offering gift card incentives for your review right now, but it’s is a first-come-first-serve limited offer so please write yours soon!