The PCRecruiter team has compiled this list of upcoming shows for the remainder of the year to help you keep your calendar filled with professional development opportunities.
- LinkedIn Talent Connect, Week of Oct 2 : Online and in-person (NYC) events.
- HR Healthcare, Oct 2 – 3 : Austin, TX will see WBR’s HR Healthcare forum for sharing, networking, and learning in the HR space.
- Ceridian INSIGHTS, Oct 2 – 5 : Catch visionary thought leaders, industry experts, and innovators at this Las Vegas event, including key speaker Kevin Bacon
- Staffing World, Oct 3 – 5 : This year’s ASA event in Charlotte features keynotes from Mike Krzyzewski, Paul Zikopoulos, and Dominique Dawes
- Paylocity Elevate Conference, Oct 3 -5 : a virtual event featuring keynote speakers Abby Wambach, Jenn Lim, and Elatia Abate
- Talent Success Conference, Oct 4 : a virtual conference with industry-leading HR experts discussing trends, insights, and new methods for recruiting and retaining top talent for your business.
- Recruitment Agency Expo, Oct 4 – 5 : Industry leaders in the UK will converge on Birmingham for this big annual exposition.
- Swipeclock Summit, Oct 5 – 6 : a free event with hands-on education, workshops, and so forth for Swipeclock users
- NAPEO’s Annual Conference and Marketplace, Oct 9 – 11 : The National Association of Professional Employer Organizations will be hosting this annual event for the PEO industry in Orlando
- HR Tech Conference, Oct 10 – 13 : The huge annual show at Mandalay Bay in Vegas has been going for 25 years!
- Sanford Rose Associates, Oct 11 – 13 : SRA members will convene in Dallas, TX to meet and learn
- IHRE Summit, Oct 17 : The In House Recruitment Expo Summit will be attracting top UK and global recruiting pros to Coventry Arena
- Hunt Scanlon ‘Optimizing Talent for Growth’, Oct 18 : This conference in San Francisco is on the topic of private equity and venture capital recruiting and talent management.
- UNLEASH World, Oct 17 – 18 : Taking place in Paris, this show is billed as “where the HR world meets”
- HRO Today’s Talent Acquisition Strategies & Technology Showcase, Oct 17 – 18 : A two day event with insights and best practices for HR in Houston, TX
- Gartner ReimagineHR Conference, Oct 23 – 25 : This is an Orlando, FL event for CHROs and HR leadership teams with multiple tracks to choose from
- Silicon Valley TechRecruit, Oct 25 – 26 : Head to San Francisco for workshops on recruitment operations, AI sourcing, and other talent acquisition topics
- SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit, Nov 1 – 3 : Staffing Industry Analysts will hold their summit targeted at the healthcare staffing market at Red Rock Resort in Vegas
- Tech Recruitment Conference, Nov 2 : TRC is a one-day event in person in Amsterdam and virtually aimed specifically at technology recruiters
- Michigan Recruiter’s Conference, Nov 2 : The only specifically designed Recruiter conference for corporate Talent Acquisition Pros and Leaders in Michigan!
- NAPS Conference, Nov 5 – 7 : Jacksonville will host the National Association of Personnel Services’ annual event this year
- HCI Analytics Conference, Nov 15 : Human Capital Institute offers this event on Finding New Candidate Pools with Recruitment Analytics
- LEAP TA Healthcare, Nov 14 – 15 : Talent acquisition leaders in the healthcare space will meet in Houston for a free conference with action-orientated, strategic dialogue.
- Future of HR, Nov 15 – 16 : Join in HR.com’s FREE virtual event, “Future of AI and Recruitment Technologies”
- Recruiting Daily “Talent Sleuths” Dec 7 : An immersive training event featuring HR sourcing leadings where you’ll hone your detective skills to unveil top talent and master the art of recruitment.
Are you planning to attend any of the events above? Did you go to one already? Let us know in the comments below!