This week, we’re releasing a new version of our PCR Capture Extension for Google Chrome, the browser plugin that makes importing and updating contacts from social networks and other websites a snap. The new version 2.3 features a variety of speed improvements and bug fixes, as well as these great enhancements:
- Improved workflow and interface for duplicate contact detection.
- You can now add your captured contacts to any Rollup or Position pipeline on-the-fly from Advanced mode.
- When updating a contact that’s already in PCRecruiter, you can now tell Capture to keep the name under the current company from the database, regardless of the company info parsed from the web.
- Improvements to recognition of non-English names.
- Access to the ‘Country’ field during contact data review.
- A ‘minimize’ option on the Capture panel.
PCR Capture 2.3
We want to know what you think about the new update. Get in touch via the comments below.
And if you’d like to post a general review of PCRecruiter for public consumption, Capterra is offering a $10 Amazon gift card to the first 10 reviews submitted. Post your review here.