This week, we’re releasing a new version of our PCR Capture Extension for Google Chrome, the browser plugin that makes importing and updating contacts from social networks and other websites a snap. The new version 2.3 features a variety of speed improvements and bug fixes, as well as these great enhancements:
- Improved workflow and interface for duplicate contact detection.
- You can now add your captured contacts to any Rollup or Position pipeline on-the-fly from Advanced mode.
- When updating a contact that’s already in PCRecruiter, you can now tell Capture to keep the name under the current company from the database, regardless of the company info parsed from the web.
- Improvements to recognition of non-English names.
- Access to the ‘Country’ field during contact data review.
- A ‘minimize’ option on the Capture panel.
PCR Capture 2.3
We want to know what you think about the new update. Get in touch via the comments below.